Sunday, September 11, 2011

Life

Sometimes I wonder why I grew up the way I did. Why did I go through that? The people that know me know why I saw that. The people that don't lets just say I had the worse childhood and teenage years possible. Literally all jokes aside. I wonder what did I ever do to deserve it. Why did it have to be this way, but then it hit me. It makes me who I am today. Im not your typical teenage girl. I didn't grow up normal. Yes I hate my past. Yes I hate how I grew up, but I can't help but thank my horrible past. It made me the strong girl I am today. Through it all is how I met my best friend..people who I call family....and my fiancee...
Someone once told me what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
They were right. In a way Im thankful for what I went through, because it taught me alot of lessons. It was alot of painful expriences, but I learned alot.
I learned lessons that will last a lifetime.
I learned that life doesn't give you what you can't handle.
I won't lie there wasn't a day that went by that i thought I couldnt do it.
That I wouldn't survive. But I did.
I didn't think that I would make it to 18 and I did.
Didn't think I would be getting married and I am.
Everyone has the life that they have for a reason. Do we all know that reason? I think not. We wonder why were we given this life, theres a reason why. We wonder why things happen...theres a reason why.
Everything happens for a reason and with a purpose.
I know I lived the life I lived for a reason. I know you lived the life you lived for a reason. Also your life makes you who you are. Maybe if you hadnt went through something you probably might not be who you are today.
Im not sure what point Im trying to make cause I have many thoughts in my head. But I hope you learned a few things from this entry. This will be the first of many to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment